The Features of the Kolink Inspire K1 RGB at a Glance
– Designer case compatible with motherboards up to ATX
– Acrylic glass side panel and tempered glass front
– 2x Pre-installed 120 mm RGB-LED fans, 1x 80 mm fan on the back
– I/O Panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
– Supports one 240 mm format radiator
– 3x 3.5 and 2x 2.5″ drive slots
– Fits graphics cards up to 35 cm in length & CPU coolers up to 15 cm high
– Includes fan controller and remote controller
– Tempered Glass Front & Three Pre-Installed Fans
The robust chassis consists of millimetre thick SECC steel and is equipped with a lightweight acrylic side panel. The power supply is installed in the upper rear of section of the case, while there is space in the front – beneath the HDD cage – for up to two hard drives. A further HDD can be attached to the rear of the motherboard tray. Alternatively, users can put two 2.5″ SDDs there instead. Plenty of space is reserved for cable management.
In order to keep your hardware cooler, two 120 mm fans with Rainbow RGB-LED lighting are installed in the front. A pre-installed 80 mm fan is located at the back to help exhaust warm air away from the spacious case. Both front-facing fans are connected to the bundled controller via their 6-pin connector. Also included, a remote control enables users to select from up to 350 different effects. In total the controller can support six further fans and two RGB-LED strips which are obviously available separately. As for those who prefer to watercool their hardware on the other hand, a 240 mm radiator can be installed up front.
GPUs may be up to 35 cm long and CPU coolers up to 15 cm in height. Moreover, the I/O panel located at the front also includes a USB 3.0 Type A port in addition to two USB 2.0 ports.